Invisalign in Nashua, NH
- Smile freely without metal braces
- Eat what you like with removable aligners
- Complete treatment in less time than braces
Invisalign in Nashua Straightens Your Smile Without Metal Braces
For many years, your only choice for orthodontic treatment was metal braces. This meant long months of hiding your smile behind your hand to conceal bulky metal brackets and trying to remove bits of food caught in wires. Invisalign in Nashua makes it possible to get a beautifully straight smile without all the hassle.
Invisalign aligners are:
- Nearly Invisible – Made of BPA-free clear plastic, the aligners fit snugly over your teeth. They’re difficult to detect in photos and even in person.
- Comfortable – With no metal hardware to rub against the inside of your mouth, aligners are more comfortable than braces.
- Easy to Remove – You can take your aligners out to eat, so you won’t have to skip any favorite foods. Removing them for oral hygiene makes brushing and flossing a breeze.
- Faster Than Braces – The average treatment time for adults is just 12 months. Treatment with braces often lasts many months more than that.
- Versatile – Invisalign aligners can correct many orthodontic issues, including an overbite, underbite, and gaps.
As an Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Albert St. Germain can determine whether the clear braces are right for you. Schedule a consultation with him and know more about how Invisalign treatment works in Dentistry?
Preview Your New Smile With Digital Technology
Many dentists offer Invisalign treatment, but not all are Preferred Providers like Dr. St. Germain. He was one of the first dentists in Nashua to offer the invisible aligners to adult and teenage patients. Like all of our treatments, he uses the latest technology:
- 3D software to create an individualized Invisalign treatment plan for you
- Digital teeth impressions, which involve less mess and stress than traditional impressions
- Digital technology to give you a preview of what your smile will look like after you complete your treatment
Your orthodontic aligners are manufactured at a special lab. When they arrive here, Dr. St. Germain will check the fit of the first aligners and make sure you understand how to use them. You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. Unlike braces, you won’t need any uncomfortable adjustments. At the end of treatment, he’ll fit you for a clear retainer you’ll wear to keep your teeth in alignment.
We can also provide space maintainers, small devices that can keep nearby teeth from shifting out of place if a tooth is lost and/or to create more room between teeth before orthodontic treatment. For further smile improvement, ask us about additional cosmetic dentistry procedures like teeth whitening or tooth bonding.
For Invisalign in Nashua, contact us today.