While our team enjoys all aspects of your dental care, we find it especially rewarding to repair damaged smiles with restorative dentistry in Nashua. Whether you’ve been living with dental damage for a few days or several years, we can make your smile whole again.
Our restorative dental procedures will:
- Allow you to smile confidently again
- Make it possible for you to enjoy your favorite foods
- Improve your dental health as well as your total body health
- Relieve pain caused by damaged or missing teeth
- Prevent further dental damage from occurring
To schedule a consultation and see how we can repair your smile, call 603-718-3063.
Find the Right Restorative Dental Care for Your Smile
Dr. Albert St. Germain can help you get your bite back with our restorative dental treatments, which may include:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings instead of metal fillings (amalgam) for a completely natural look.
- Dental Crowns – We use zirconia crowns, which are as durable as metal while looking as natural as porcelain. A crown can repair almost any kind of damage, from a large cavity to a broken tooth. It can even conceal cosmetic flaws.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations work well for certain cavities because they cover more of your tooth’s surface than a filling but less than a crown.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or several adjacent teeth. To avoid drilling into your healthy teeth, we can attach a bridge to dental implants. Unlike dentures, a bridge won’t require removal for cleaning.
- Dentures – Choose conventional removable dentures or dental implant dentures. With implants, you won’t have to worry about dentures slipping out of place.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves a tooth that has been damaged by infection.
Receive Outstanding Care From an Experienced Restorative Dentist
With 50-plus years of experience and training from highly regarded institutions like the Engel Institute and the Pankey Institute, Dr. Albert St. Germain is comfortable with all aspects of restorative care, from fixing one damaged tooth to performing a complex full-mouth reconstruction. In fact, he has trained other dentists as a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He has invested in the latest dental technology, including 3D imaging and digital teeth impressions.