- Enjoy peace of mind with our skilled dentist
- Choose from three kinds of sedation
- Relax with comforts like pillows & blankets
If you need a tooth extraction or other oral surgery in Nashua, you may feel a bit anxious. With a veteran dentist like Dr. Albert St. Germain performing your oral surgery procedure, you don’t need to be nervous. He’s performed many surgeries in his 50-plus years of practice. With his background as a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, you know you’re in skilled hands!
In addition to Dr. St. Germain’s years of experience, you’ll benefit from:
- Sedation and comforts like pillows to keep you relaxed throughout your procedure
- Treatments to prepare you for successful placement of dental implants
- A quick response in a dental emergency
- Technology like 3D imaging for precisely planning and performing your procedure
- Our caring team, with a combined half century of dental experience between them
If you think you may need an oral surgery procedure, call us today at 603-718-3063.
Return Your Mouth to Health With Extractions & More
Dr. St. Germain can address issues caused by disease or injury with oral surgery procedures including:
- Tooth Extractions – We do everything we can to save teeth, but we can gently remove them when needed. While Dr. St. Germain performs most tooth removals, he’ll refer cases involving impacted wisdom teeth to a specialist.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure creates more space in your upper jaw to allow us to successfully place implants. Dr. St. Germain can also perform a bone graft if necessary.
- Gum Grafts – To restore the health and appearance of receding gums, Dr. St. Germain can perform a gum graft treatment.
Soothe Your Nerves With Dental Sedation
We’ll prepare you for an oral surgery procedure by numbing your mouth with local anesthesia. If you’re still anxious, you can also receive sedation. We offer:
- Laughing Gas – Breathed in through a mask worn over your nose, this fast-acting sedative wears off quickly too. You won’t feel groggy after your procedure.
- Oral Sedative – Taking a safe prescription medication offers a level of relaxation deeper than laughing gas but not as strong as IV sedation.
- IV Sedation – Administered intravenously, this form of sedation leaves you largely unaware of your surroundings while we work. You probably won’t remember your procedure when it’s over.