If you’re skipping steak because you’ve decided to cut down on red meat, you can change your mind and go back to eating it at any time. That’s not the case if you’re avoiding steak because of dental damage. We want you to be able to eat whatever you’d like! So we offer restorative dental care in Nashua to:
- Provide lifelike replacements for missing teeth
- Save teeth threatened by infection
- Fix dental breaks or cracks
- Remove decay and mend cavities
Choose Implants or Other Tooth Replacement Options
For teeth replacements that feel, look, and function like natural teeth, we recommend dental implants. You won’t need to see an outside specialist for any part of the procedure because Dr. Albert St. Germain both places and restores implants. A member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, he can restore implants with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
If implants aren’t right for you, you can choose instead:
- Dental Bridges – A fixed bridge replaces one tooth or several teeth in a row with lifelike replacement teeth anchored to dental crowns on either side of the gap in your smile. A bridge never needs to be removed for cleaning.
- Dentures – You can choose partial dentures or full dentures if you need to replace most or all of your teeth.
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Dr. St. Germain can fix all types of dental damage with restorative dentistry:
- Cavities – Depending on the size of the cavity, a filling, a crown, an inlay, or an onlay will be used for the repair. All of our non-metal, tooth-colored restorations will blend seamlessly into your smile.
- Broken or Cracked Teeth – A durable zirconia crown will repair a cracked or broken tooth and protect it from further damage.
- Infected Teeth – If you have an infected tooth, root canal therapy will relieve any pain you’re feeling and save your tooth from extraction.
For restorative dental care in Nashua that can help you chew again, call 603-718-3063.