There’s no need to live in pain for one day longer than you have to. At Merrimack Valley Dental Care, Dr. St. Germain has the skills and experience you’re looking for. He has even trained other dentists as a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Here are some advantages of coming to us for help with your Nashua dental pain:
- Quick care designed to get you out of pain fast, often the same day
- Your choice of three sedation options to help you fully relax
- Advanced technology like 3-D imaging and digital impressions
- A full lineup of dental services to repair your smile, including several restorative dentistry services
Call us today at 603-718-3063 to make an appointment at our friendly dentist office. You can feel better soon!
Rely on Our Expertise
Dr. St. Germain never stops learning. His passion for dentistry means that he stays current on the latest dental techniques and that our office is equipped with leading-edge tools like digital X-rays. You can be confident that your smile is in good hands when you visit us for help with your dental discomfort. Below are some of the services we might use to eliminate your pain:
- Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings that will repair dental damage from cavities and blend in naturally with the rest of your smile. You’ll be able to bite and chew easier afterward.
- Root Canal Treatment – If you have a diseased and hurting tooth, Dr. St. Germain can relieve your dental pain with this treatment. Your mouth will feel better, and in most cases, we won’t have to remove your tooth.
- Oral Surgery – If it’s not possible to save your tooth, we’ll gently extract it to protect the health of the rest of your mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Infected gums can be red, puffy, and painful. We’ll “deep clean” your gums to remove bacteria and help your gums begin the healing process.
Don’t put up with Nashua dental pain! Call us today at 603-718-3063 to get the help you deserve.