If you’re looking for a new dentist in Nashua, why not check out Merrimack Valley Dental Care? Dr. Albert St. Germain has been providing services to happy patients for a half century! He has the opportunity to share his skills and experience as a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. His experience has provided him with great dental skills and a caring chairside manner. Plus, he has surrounded himself with a team who shares his strong dedication to patient care.
When you visit us, you’ll be impressed with:
- Our commitment to uphold the highest standards in dental care and patient service
- Easy payment options, including financing from CareCredit or Lending Club
- Three kinds of sedation so you can find the one best suited to your situation
- A full suite of cosmetic services including Invisalign orthodontics
- Hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m. for scheduling convenience
To schedule an appointment, call 603-718-3063.
Find Everything Your Smile Needs All in One Place
Unlike some dentists, we welcome patients of all ages. Whether you’re 3 or 93, you’ll receive the highest standard of care. In addition to serving as a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. St. Germain has completed advanced training in almost every area of dentistry. With his wide-ranging expertise, we offer services to:
- Maintain a Healthy Smile – Great oral health begins with our general dentistry like cleanings and exams.
- Beautify Your Smile – You can bring a smile vision to life with cosmetic dental treatments like dental veneers, Invisalign, and teeth whitening.
- Repair Many Kinds of Dental Damage – Take care of cavities, breaks, cracks, or infected teeth with restorative dental care.
- Fill Gaps Left by Missing Teeth – Whether you choose dental implants, conventional dentures, or a dental bridge, your smile will be complete again.
- Extract Teeth – Our dentist can remove teeth if necessary as well as perform oral surgery procedures that will prepare you for dental implants.
To make an appointment with your new dentist in Nashua, call Merrimack Valley Dental Care at 603-718-3063. Our office is at 155 Main Dunstable Road, Suite 220, near the Animal Hospital of Nashua.