- Schedule a happy visit for your toddler
- Find comprehensive services for all ages
- Visit as early as 7 a.m. & as late as 6 p.m.
At Merrimack Valley Dental Care, our team serves everyone with high-quality family dentistry in Nashua, from ages 3 to 93 and beyond! Our family-friendly features include:
- A wide range of services, from dental exams to dentures
- A convenient location near several schools, including Main Dunstable School, Nashua High School South, and Fairgrounds Middle School
- Comfortable Tempur-Pedic pillows and cozy blankets
- Three kinds of sedation, including an option that even young children can receive
- Patient-friendly technology like digital teeth impressions
- Early morning and after-work hours for scheduling ease
To make appointments for your family, call 603-718-3063 today.
Find All the Services Your Family Needs
We focus on general dental care for all patients, especially young children. At any age, we may find issues that require further attention during exams. Young patients often benefit from preventive treatments like dental sealants and fluoride applications. As you get older, your dental needs change. We offer services to address them, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You have many choices for smile improvement here, including teeth whitening, dental veneers, and Invisalign orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restorations like dental fillings, dental crowns, inlays, or onlays repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Dental Implants – To avoid the bone atrophy that occurs after tooth loss, we recommend dental implants. Unlike many general dentists, Dr. Albert St. Germain both places and restores them.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. St. Germain can perform most tooth extractions and many procedures that prepare your jaw for implants.
Introduce Young Children to the Dentist With Happy Visits
A positive first visit to the dentist can lead to a positive lifelong association with dental care. A bad appointment can unfortunately have the opposite effect. Our friendly team is happy to welcome children as young as 3 with “happy visits.” While we can perform an exam and a gentle cleaning if your child is willing, the visits are more about familiarizing your child – and you – with our office. We’re also happy to address any questions you have about teething, cleaning your child’s teeth, or other issues.
For family dentistry in Nashua, call 603-718-3063.