We know how busy families are these days. Any addition to your calendar – however small – can feel like a major inconvenience. When you choose Merrimack Valley Dental Care as your family’s dental home, you can get everything you need under one roof. We care for patients ages 3 and up in a warm, welcoming environment. You can enjoy:
- Amenities like complimentary beverages, Tempur-Pedic head and neck rest pillows, warm blankets, and three levels of sedation if you need more than our comfort menu can offer
- Technology like digital X-rays, 3D imaging, cavity detectors, digital impressions, lasers, and computer-guided implant placement for faster, precise care
- A nonjudgmental, low-pressure approach to your care, so you can ask all the questions you need to feel confident without feeling “guilted” into getting anything done
You’ll also appreciate our wide variety of treatments. Dr. St. Germain and our team have decades of experience in whatever aspects of your smile concern you. You and your family can receive:
- General Dentistry – Get cleanings, exams with oral cancer screenings, laser gum disease treatment, and preventive services like fluoride and sealants.
- Family Dentistry – We cater to families with amenities, early morning and evening hours, and “happy visits” for toddlers that can help them become comfortable with the dentist.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Brighten, straighten, and perfect your smile with Invisalign, bonding, e.max veneers, KoR whitening, teeth contouring, smile makeovers with smile previews, and laser gum reshaping.
- Restorative Dentistry – With our team’s skills, there is hope for your smile, no matter what shape it’s in. Receive metal-free fillings, natural-looking zirconia crowns, fixed bridges, inlays and onlays, root canals, dentures, and dental implants. We can even provide full-mouth reconstructions with Teeth in a Day® – a solution that can give you a full, functioning, beautiful smile for a lifetime.
- Oral Surgery – You may not need a specialist for procedures like extractions and bone grafting to prepare for implants. With our doctor’s decades of experience perfecting surgery skills, our state-of-the-art technology, and sedation, you can have a better experience than you ever thought possible.
- Dental Emergencies – We’re here for you beyond cleanings and planned treatments. If you need us in an emergency, call us right away. We’ll get you in as fast as possible, get you out of pain, and restore your smile.
Choose a Windham, NH dentist who makes dentistry comfortable, convenient, and easy. Call 603-718-3063 today.