In his 50-plus years of practice, Dr. St. Germain has seen it all and done it all. You can count on him to perform your procedure efficiently, skillfully, and gently. He’ll only recommend what you need, but he’s happy to discuss any cosmetic improvements you desire for the smile of your dreams. Along the way, he and his team will keep you informed, as we’ve found that’s one of the best ways to make our patients feel comfortable.
Speaking of comfort, you’ll appreciate all the amenities we offer to keep your visits relaxing, like blankets and pillows. Plus, we keep up with the latest technology to make your treatments comfortable too. You’ll get the best of both worlds – decades of experience and modern care.
No matter what you need, you can rely on us to help. We offer:
- General and Family Dentistry – Starting at age 3, your family members are welcome here! We love keeping little mouths and more “mature” mouths healthy with dental cleanings and exams, fluoride treatments and sealants, gum disease treatment, and nutritional counseling. Digital X-rays and cavity detectors make quicker work of diagnosing problems that we can treat promptly.
- Restorative Dentistry – No smile is too far gone under Dr. St. Germain’s care. He can fix damaged or missing teeth with metal-free fillings and crowns, root canals, dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Need a subtle smile boost or complete makeover? We can help with both! Improve your smile with KöR teeth whitening, e.max dental veneers, cosmetic bonding, teeth contouring, gum reshaping, and gum recession treatment.
- Invisalign – Most teens and adults don’t need braces to get a straight smile. Ask if Invisalign removable clear aligners can help you in months instead of years. We’ll even give you a digital preview beforehand.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. St. Germain knows when a tooth extraction is the best solution for your situation. He can perform most extractions in-house, as well as gum grafts and sinus lifts to prepare for implants.
- Emergency Care – In most cases, we can see you the same day to relieve pain and preserve your smile.
- Sedation Dentistry – Dr. St. Germain has been practicing dentistry long enough to know that it’s normal for people to be nervous about visiting the dentist. It’s why we offer three different levels of sedation tailored to different situations.
You deserve a Hollis, NH dentist who knows exactly how to improve your smile’s appearance and health. Trust your smile and your family’s smiles to him and our team at Merrimack Valley Dental Care. Call 603-718-3063 today.