- Benefit from computer-assisted implant placement
- Sedation keeps you relaxed throughout treatment
- Complete your entire implant procedure in one day
If you have missing teeth, you may have resigned yourself to not being able to enjoy favorite foods due to reduced oral function. Dental implants in Nashua give you a bite nearly as strong as the one you had before losing teeth. So you can eat whatever you want, even a crisp apple. In addition to a more varied diet, implants give you:
- A Strong Jaw for Improved Oral Health – Losing teeth also means losing their roots. Without roots to stimulate your jaw, the bone begins to resorb. Implants provide the same kind of stimulation as tooth roots, so your jaw stays strong.
- A Full Smile – Versatile implants can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or an entire smile with a full-mouth reconstruction. Unlike some other teeth replacements, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth to place your implants.
- Simple Care and Maintenance – You won’t need any solutions to keep your teeth clean or adhesives to keep them in place. If you have dentures, you won’t need relining to readjust the fit.
- A More Confident Smile – Since they’re embedded in your jaw, implants keep your teeth secure with no embarrassing slippage. It’s likely no one will even know you have implants.
- A More Comfortable Smile – Forget about tender gums! Unlike some replacement teeth, implants won’t irritate your gums.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced implant dentist, call today at 603-718-3063.
Our Experienced Implant Dentist Does It All
Dental implant treatment is a significant investment in your oral health, so you’ll want to make sure it goes off without a hitch. A member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Dr. Albert St. Germain has received advanced training in implant dentistry from respected institutions like the Engel Institute and the Pankey Institute.
Unlike some dentists who outsource dental implant placement to an oral surgeon, Dr. St. Germain performs both implant placement and restoration in our office. Using advanced technology enables him to perform the latest techniques, such as the Teeth in a Day® protocol, which allows you to receive implants and replacement teeth in a single day. For example, he uses our 3D imaging to find the best spots to place your implants and to create computer guides for the placement procedure.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With a Dental Implant Procedure
Dr. St. Germain can combine dental restorations with implants to replace individual or multiple teeth:
- Dental Crown With a Dental Implant – You can replace one tooth with a single implant restored with a crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored by two or more implants can fill a gap left by several missing teeth.
- Dental Implants With Dentures – Dentures can be attached directly to implants. For even more chewing strength, we can attach them to a sturdy bar supported by implants.
- Teeth in a Day® – Dr. St. Germain can use as few as four implants to support an entire arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw. He can also perform an All-on-4® procedure with just four implants.
No matter which implants procedure you choose, you can stay comfortable with pillows and a blanket and get sedation if you need it. For dental implants in Nashua, call 603-718-3063 today.