- We're open as early as 7 a.m. & as late as 6 p.m.
- Relieve dental anxiety with sedation options
- Benefit from our dentist’s decades of experience
We know it can be tough to find the time to visit one dentist, much less multiple dentists. With our comprehensive dental care in Nashua, you’ll be able to find all the services you need in one place. With more than 50 years of experience, Dr. Albert St. Germain has developed a strong sense of providing treatments that match his patients’ unique needs and goals. He is also a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, which improves the overall quality of treatment our patients receive.
Along with this caring and collaborative approach, he uses the latest technologies and treatment techniques to offer:
- Family Dentistry – Our caring team is comfortable with patients of all ages, from toddlers to senior citizens. We offer introductory “happy visits” for our youngest patients.
- General Dentistry – Build a strong foundation for dental health with services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you can envision it, our skilled cosmetic dentist can likely deliver it! He can create a smile makeover plan for you with services like dental veneers, Invisalign orthodontics, and KöR teeth whitening.
- Restorative Dentistry – No matter how much damage your smile has suffered, Dr. St. Germain can repair it with services like root canals, dental crowns, and dental bridges.
- Oral Surgery – You can have teeth extracted or receive procedures that help prepare you for dental implants.
- Dental Implants – No matter how many teeth you need to replace, implants can restore your smile’s natural appearance and full functionality.
To schedule an appointment with a dentist committed to excellence, call 603-718-3063.
Your Care Is Always Comfortable With Our Patient-Friendly Technology
Some dental practices use technology only for complicated dental procedures. At Merrimack Valley Dental Care, we use it throughout our practice so your care is comfortable and convenient. For example, we use digital scanning instead of messy goo to make impressions of your teeth. Before starting a smile makeover, Dr. St. Germain can use digital technology to give you a good idea of what your new smile will look like.
For comprehensive dental care in Nashua, call 603-718-3063 today. Our office is at 155 Main Dunstable Road, Suite 220, 03060. We’re near the Animal Hospital of Nashua and Porsche Nashua.