- Find a wide variety of dental services
- Visit as early as 7 a.m. & as late as 6 p.m.
- Never feel nervous with a choice of sedation
Dr. Albert St. Germain has invested many hours of training in the latest dental techniques. He is even a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. That allows us to offer a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments, including dental implants. Perhaps even more important, though, is that in his 50-plus years of practice, he has always sought to put the patient first.
Our patient-centered dental treatment in Nashua includes:
- Convenient hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 6 p.m.
- Multiple payment options, including flexible third-party financing from CareCredit and Lending Club
- Comprehensive services so you can get the care you need without visiting an outside specialist
- Modern technology like digital teeth impressions to make your care as comfortable as possible
- A team who takes the time to get to know you so we can create a personalized treatment plan for you
To visit our office at 155 Main Dunstable Road, Suite 220 in the 03060 ZIP code, call us today at 603-718-3063.
Never Feel Nervous With Our Caring Staff & Dental Sedation
We’ve done our best to create an environment where you always feel relaxed and never nervous. We take the time to answer your questions, explain your treatment options, and walk you through what will happen during procedures. To stay cozy in our chair, you can get comfortable with a blanket and Tempur-Pedic pillow. You can also enjoy a beverage in our reception area before your appointment.
If you’re still nervous or concerned about discomfort, we can also administer dental sedation. Dr. St. Germain will review your medical history and other factors with you so he can suggest the best option for your situation. No matter which method we use, we’ll carefully monitor you throughout your treatment.
We offer three options:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also called laughing gas, you breathe this in through a small mask worn over your nose. Even young children can receive it.
- Oral Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, you can take an FDA-approved pill.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation will put you into a dreamlike state.
For patient-centered dental treatment in Nashua, call Merrimack Valley Dental Care at 603-718-3063. You’ll find us near Porsche Nashua.